Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jen Aniston Has A Hot New Look

Never in a million years did I think I’d see Jennifer Aniston chop off her signature long layers and rock a shorter do. But I was wrong! This past week Aniston was all the buzz as she stepped in front of the cameras with a brand new look. Known as a celebrity hair icon, this was a shocking change for Aniston fans who have been following her and her hair since those “Rachel” days.  
So why did Aniston go for such a drastic change? As Aniston puts it, “it was time for a change, time to simplify.” Aniston’s longtime hairstylist, Chris McMillan, calls it the hairline bob- shortened in back, longer in front. 
Now, I love Jennifer Aniston but I’m not sure how I feel about this new look. I used to dream of having her long, beautiful waves. HOWEVER I won’t take away from the fact that her hair has great volume and shine


Will you be running to your salon today and following in Aniston’s footsteps?

No comments:

Post a Comment