Thursday, July 28, 2011

Puffy Eyes

I must admit that I’m guilty of the (ahem) occasional alcohol, greasy burger and salty fries, and late nights out with friends. I guess I can’t complain about how horribly puffy my eyes get on some particularly bad mornings then, because salty foods, alcohol, and sleep deprivation are some of the main causes of puffy eyes. So then how do you get rid of these puffy suckers? Here’s a tip on how to reduce them quickly:
Cut yourself a couple slices of a chilled cucumber, or (this is what I do to save time and for convenience sake) wrap a couple of ice cubes in a cloth and place them on my eyes for a couple minutes. The coolness should reduce the swelling and tighten up the skin around the eyes!

And for the long run, drink more water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment